FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £50!
Coconut Oil Tofu & Lupin Salad
Serves: 4-6 |
Discover the delights of lupin in this colourful, nourishing salad. High in plant-based protein, lupin beans and tofu together, make this meal deliciously sustaining.
- Mix all ingredients for the Coconut Oil marinade in a jar, give it a good shake and set aside.
- Next, prepare the salad:
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients together. Use a large spoon or fork utensil to combine the ingredients, the lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt will start to wilt the rocket, which is what you want.
- Keep this in fridge in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Press the tofu for at least 5 minutes in between paper towels or tea towels.
- Cut the tofu into bite-sized cubes and set to one side.
- Heat 1tsp coconut oil in a pan on high. Once the coconut oil has melted and the pan is hot, throw in the tofu.
- Toss the tofu every few minutes so each side is nicely browned (about 6-10 minutes).
- Turn down the heat and pour over the marinade, leave to simmer for about 3-5 minutes.
- Assemble the tofu and salad on the plate, with a garnish of your choice. Serve and enjoy!