Vegan French Toast
Try this vegan french toast recipe for a delicious weekend brunch. This classic breakfast is quick and easy to make and will guarantee happy tummies all round.
- Combine almond milk, sugar, flour, cinnamon and yeast in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add a teaspoon coconut oil to a large frying pan and heat on low.
- Dunk slices of bread into cinnamon mixture.
- Once the coconut oil is hot, add the slices and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden in colour and crispy.
- Slather with fresh fruit and maple syrup.