Christmas Panettone Muffins
- Place the dried fruit and apple juice in a large bowl and stir. Leave to soak.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners, or use 12 free-standing mini panettone cups as we have.
- Place the spread, coconut oil and coconut sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, flour, baking powder, milk and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the fruit and apple juice mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared liners or cups. Sprinkle the tops with pearl sugar. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the muffins are golden on top and a toothpick tester inserted into the centres of the muffins comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and let them cool.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.