Organic Chocolate Cashew Cups with Raspberry Chia Jam
Rich cashew butter-filled dark chocolate cups with a decadent, omega-packed raspberry chia jam, a healthier way to appease your sweet tooth.
For the Cashew Butter Filling: 170g Biona Organic Cashew Butter 1 tsp melted Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil ½ tsp cinnamon 1 tbsp maple syrup
For the Chocolate Cups: 115g dark chocolate bars, melted with ½ tbsp coconut oil Sea salt + fresh raspberries for topping Mini muffin liners
- To make the jam, blend all the ingredients except the chia seeds. Pour this into a bowl and stir in the chia seeds. Refrigerate for 2 hours to thicken.
- Combine the cashew butter with coconut oil, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners.
- Chop the dark chocolate bars and melt with about 1 tbsp of coconut oil, stirring frequently. Alternatively, melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Spoon about 1 tsp of chocolate into each muffin tin. Be sure to coat the sides of each muffin tin - this can be achieved with a pastry brush. Leave to harden in the fridge or freezer (about 10 mins).
- Once hardened, spoon in Biona Organic Cashew Butter to fill to halfway point. Then, add a small layer of the jam, leaving space at the top to fill with remaining dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle with a touch of sea salt and return to the refrigerator or freezer until completely hardened.
- Serve and enjoy!