Panna Cotta Pudding
1. Heat all of the pudding ingredients in a medium saucepan over low-medium heat until the agar agar is dissolved and the mixture is near boiling.
2. Turn the heat off and ladle the mixture into two lightly greased ramekins and refrigerate. This should take 1-2 hours to firm.
3. Whilst the puddings are setting, make the topping.
4. In a small sauce pan bring the water, cacao nibs and salt to a gentle boil. Turn the heat down and simmer for 5 minutes. Then add in the brown rice syrup and simmer for a minute more, while stirring occasionally.
5. Turn off the heat and allow the syrup to cool completely, until puddings are set.
6. When puddings are ready to serve, flip the panna cotta pudding out of the ramekins and serve with a generous portion of salty maple cacao nibs.