Easy Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
Bring a little sunshine to your table with this zingy no-bake lemon cheesecake made with our 100% natural Organic Lemon Juice.
- Place the 2 tins of coconut milk in the fridge to set the cream. This takes approximately 3 hours.
- Soak the cashews in hot water for 1 hour.
- Process the vegan biscuits and coconut oil in a food processor until fine. Then transfer to a cake tin and press down with a glass for an even and firm base. Leave the cake tin to one side.
- Remove the coconut tins from the fridge and scoop out the coconut cream that has settled on the top. Transfer the coconut cream to a blender and discard the coconut water or use it in another recipe (how about a smoothie?).Add the cashews, maple syrup, lemon juice & zest, vanilla extract, and salt to the blender, and blend until smooth. You may need to do this in two batches if your blender is too small to contain all the ingredients.
- Pour the cheesecake mix on top of the biscuit base and tap the tin to level out the mixture.
- Place the cheesecake in the freezer for two hours so it becomes nice and firm. Top with crushed pistachios & lemon zest.