Black Bean Chocolate Orange Mousse
Rich and indulgent, you would never know this Chocolate Orange Mousse had black beans as one of its ingredients! This easy to make recipe is perfect for impressing guests after dinner.
- Put the black beans and dates in a food processor and blend on high for a minute.
- Add the coconut oil, brown rice syrup, cacao powder and milk, and blend again for another minute.
- Finally stir in the orange zest.
- Spoon the mixture into 5-6 small cups, sprinkle with cacao nibs and a little extra orange zest.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.