Banana Coconut Cream Squares
65g Biona Organic Cashew Butter (just under ½ pot)
1 Tbsp Vanilla
3 tablespoons Biona Organic Maple Syrup
1 Ripe Banana
65g Organic Desiccated Coconut + Extra for Topping
130g Raw Cashews
130g Pre-Soaked Pitted Dates
2 Tbsp Water (only if your dates are dry and crust isn’t sticking together)
- Using your small food processor bowl and blade blend all pie filling ingredients until smooth and set aside.
- Using your large food processor bowl and blade process all crust ingredients until dough like consistency with visible chunks of nut (setting aside extra coconut for topping).
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan or glass dish with a healthy oil.
- Press crust mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Top with pie filling using a spoon or spatula to make sure the filling is evenly distributed over the crust.
- Add extra shredded coconut over the top.
- Cover with cling film and freeze overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve remove from the freezer, cut into squares and serve immediately.