10-Minute Banana Apricot Coconut Cream
Whip up this 10 minute Banana Apricot Coconut Cream as a healthy dessert that'll impress your guests. We use our delicious oaty granola for this recipe, to give it a lovely crunch.
- In a medium pan add the coconut oil and heat over medium to high heat.
- Add in the sliced banana, apricot, (honey if using) and cinnamon and reduce heat to medium,
- Sautee for 3 minutes until soft and warmed through.
- Divide the fruit mixture between two dishes.
- In the same pan over medium heat add in the granola, coconut, and chia seeds and sautee for 2 minutes until thecoconut is lightly toasted and the granola is warmed through.
- Divide the granola mixture between the two dishes by adding to the top of the fruit.
- In the same pan, add in the coconut cream and sautee for 1-2 minutes just to warm. Pour the warmed coconut milk over each dish and serve!