Cinnamon Fig, Plum & Kefir Breakfast Bowls
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6.
- Halve the figs and arrange cut-side up on a lined non-stick baking tray, so that they fit snugly.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cinnamon, orange juice and agave until combined, then spoon over the figs. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes, or until tender and sticky.
- Arrange the plums over the figs and return to the oven for a final 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide the kefir between four breakfast pots or bowls. Top with the roasted fruit, reserving the juices in the tray.
- Scatter the granola and pistachios over the pots and drizzle with the reserved juices to finish.