SPICY CORN RIBS
- Preheat your oven to 190ºC (170ºC fan-assisted).
- Stand the corn up vertically with the wider part against the table, and chop in half, then chop those halves into quarters.
- Prepare the seasoning by combining all of the spices and oil in a small bowl and mixing well.
- Brush the seasoning over the chopped corn.
- Lay the seasoned corn on a parchment-lined baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes. (Increase this time slightly if you want them super crispy and curly.)
- Allow to cool slightly, then top with chilli, parsley,a sprinkle of crumbled feta and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve and enjoy!