About Windmill Organics:
Windmill Organics was established over 40 years ago to make eating organic simple, accessible and delicious. Now, our family-run business is one of the largest organic food and drink companies in the UK, with over 400 products sold globally. Our mission is to protect the well-being of both people and the planet by providing sustainable and healthy products through our 6 innovative brands; Biona, RAW Vibrant Living, Amisa, Profusion, Bonsan & Biofair.
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join our marketing team as we’re embarking on a journey to raise the profile of our brands and grow our marketing capabilities. This is an opportunity to join our team of five creative and passionate marketing professionals, and work closely with our design and sales team. You’ll work across all six of our organic food and drinks brands, and be responsible for creating engaging content and bringing our marketing activations to life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Social Media – working with our expert social media agency partners to create thumb-stopping content and build a community of passionate advocates. You’ll oversee content planning, recipe selection, styling, copy and creative direction. You’ll also be responsible for engaging with consumers via community management and supporting influencer activations.
- Content Creation – working with our design team to create branded content for multiple channels, including email, point-of-sale, print, digital banners and ads, business-to-business trade marketing and merchandise.
- Copywriting – writing copy for multiple touchpoints, including recipes, blogs, product descriptions, email newsletters, on-pack labels, websites and webstores.
- Bringing our brands to life – working with our marketing team to execute activities across multiple consumer and trade channels. Including but not limited to, sampling, events and PR.
- Campaign Planning & Communications – collaborating with the marketing team to inform campaign plans and develop cut-through creative ideas.
- Shopper Marketing – working with our sales team and retailers (e.g., Whole Foods Market, Mindful Chef and Planet Organic) to drive sales by executing in-store and online activations. You’ll also create presentations that support new business development.
- New Product Development – supporting our ambition to launch 50+ new products per year, you’ll complete market research projects on new trends, generate and develop product ideas and execute new product launch campaigns.
What you’ll need:
- A passion for food and wellness
- 1+ years’ experience in marketing in the FMCG and/or food and drink industry
- Interest in marketing and a willingness to learn
- Excellent literacy and grammatical skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
What we offer:
- Be part of a growing mission-led business dedicated to better serve people & planet
- Friendly, enthusiastic, like minded team – vibrant office working environment
- Riverside location within close proximity of Kingston upon Thames town centre, train station (also close to Hampton Wick station). Car parking available on site.
- Flexible working hours (start between 8.30-10am finish between 4.30-6pm)
- Hybrid working model (3-days per week in-office and 2 days from home)
- Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as we scale the company
- Free product samples and new product testing sessions
- A dog-friendly office with cute pooches
- 25% off trade prices on all our food products
You might want to view:
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining why you’d love to take on this role, and why you’re a great match.