FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £50!
Sausage and Butterbean Stew
Serves: 4 |
Prep: 5 Minutes Cook: 35 Minutes
A toe-warming Sausage and Butterbean Stew perfect for the colder months. Packed with wholesome vegetables that will boost your winter wellness too!
- In a heavy bottom pan on medium heat add a tbsp of Biona Olive Oil. Finely chop the onion and put in the pan.
- Crush the garlic and roughly chop the pepper. Add to the pan, stir and let fry for a few minutes until the pepper has softened.
- Add chopped Biona Sundried Tomatoes, dried thyme, smoked paprika and tomato puree. Stir and let cook for a minute.
- Next, add the Biona Chopped Tomatoes, vegetable stock, balsamic vinegar and bay leaves. Bring to a simmer and leave for 20 minutes.
- Fry the sausages in a separate pan on medium heat according to packet instructions. You can either leave them whole or cut them up. Cook until browned.
- After 20 minutes, add the Biona Butterbeans and leave to cook for a further 5 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sausages to the stew and serve with mashed potato or a crusty roll.