FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £50!
Snacks and Sides
Easy Vegan Flapjacks
Serves: 10 |
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutes
Flapjacks are the perfect go-to snack when you're looking to bake something but have limited ingredients! We've added fresh raspberries for a pop of colour, but you could add any fresh or dried fruit you have. It's a fun one to make with kids, so get them involved with the measuring and stirring!
- Preheat the Oven to 180˚c.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, coconut oil, oat flour, salt, agave syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla and mix well
- Stir in the raspberries
- Line an 8 inch baking tray.
- Press the mixture firmly into the tray
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes before slicing