FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £50!
Cheesy Pull-Apart Christmas Tree
Serves: 8 |
Prep: 20 Minutes Cook: 20 Minutes
A cheesy, pull-apart Christmas Tree with a doughy texture brushed with butter, fresh herbs, organic pesto and served with an aromatic tomato sauce. The perfect holiday-themed sharing platter!
- 450g pre-made pizza dough
- Egg wash (1 egg whisked with 1 tbsp water)
- 7 mozzarella balls
- 60ml melted butter
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced basil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Biona Chopped Tomatoes (for the dip)
- Biona Organic Green Pesto
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees-celsius. Then, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut mozzarella balls into 1” pieces and set aside.
- On a floured surface, divide pizza dough into two pieces. Stretch and roll each piece of dough into a long rectangle, then cut dough into 2” squares (you’ll need 33 total).
- Wrap a dough square around each piece of mozzarella, forming a tightly sealed ball. Place balls seam-side down on the baking sheet in the shape of a Christmas tree (they should be touching). Brush egg wash on dough balls and bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk together melted butter and Biona green pesto and brush on baked pizza balls. Serve with Biona chopped tomatoes for dipping. Enjoy!