FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £50!
Asian Slaw with Peanut Butter Dressing
Serves: 8 |
Prep: 20 minutesCook: 12 minutes
Pack some nutty goodness into this colourful Asian Slaw by mixing in a good spoonful of our Organic Peanut Butter. Try serving this easy, healthy salad with your next BBQ. It's full of flavour and also 1 of your 5 a day!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180° fan). Place the broccoli and tomatoes on a baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the broccoli starts to brown and the tomatoes soften and start to pop open.
- In a blender or jar, add the salad dressing ingredients, and either shake well or blend until the dressing is very smooth and creamy. Adjust the spiciness by adding more or less chili sauce.
- Shred the cabbage and grate or julienne the carrots. You can use a food processor for this if you have one.
- Add cabbage, carrots, edamame, roasted broccoli and tomatoes to a mixing bowl.
- Toss the veg with the dressing.
- Top or garnish with some fresh herbs (coriander, mint or spring onions) and toasted sunflower and sesame seeds.
- Serve either warm or chilled, enjoy!