1 pack Biona Organic Gnocchi
4 tbsp Biona Organic Olive Oil, divided
130g garden peas (fresh or frozen)
130g fresh cherry tomatoes
Basil Cashew Cream Sauce:
180g organic cashew nuts, soaked
2 tbsp Biona Organic Freshly Pressed Lemon Juice
2 garlic cloves
50g basil leaves (plus more for garnish)
1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 260C.
- Place the cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil, tossing until evenly coated. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large saute' or frying pan over medium heat. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and the gnocchi. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the peas and saute for another 5 minutes.
- While the gnocchi and peas are sauteing, add all of the ingredients for the basil cashew cream sauce in a food processor and blend on high until smooth and creamy (scraping down the sides with a spatula occasionally) for about 5 minutes.
- Add the roasted tomatoes to the gnocchi and peas, take the pan off the heat and stir in the basil cashew cream sauce.
- Garnish with extra basil and enjoy!