Ingredients: (Serves 4)
500g silken tofu
80ml almond milk
Juice 1 lemon
6g fresh parsley
2 cloves garlic
Salt & pepper
Coconut oil for cooking
- Start by making the pasta sauce. Simply add the tofu, almond milk, lemon juice, fresh parsley, 2 cloves of crushed garlic and salt and pepper to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, cut the mushrooms into slices and add them to a pan over a medium heat with 1 tsp coconut oil and some black pepper. Cook until the mushrooms are soft and starting to brown.
- Place the spinach in a colander then when the pasta is cooked drain it through the colander, wilting the spinach with the boiling water.
- Add the pasta, spinach and cooked mushrooms back into the saucepan and stir in the creamy tofu sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!