1 can mixed beans
80g cooked sweetcorn
Handful of tricolour tomatoes - sliced in halves
40g camargue rice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Sea salt and pepper to taste
Fresh coriander and pomegranate seeds to serve
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans and tomatoes.
- Once the rice is cooked, drain any of the excess water and rinse in cold water. Add this into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and drizzle with the olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Chop some fresh coriander and add this into the mix. Toss everything together.
- Serve topped with some more coriander and pomegranate seeds.