1 tbsp Biona Organic Olive Oil
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 red pepper, de-seeded and diced
1 tbsp smoked paprika
250ml Biona Organic BBQ Sauce
60ml Biona Organic Agave Syrup
1 tsp Biona Organic Dijon Mustard
3 tbsp Biona Organic Cider Vinegar
2 x 400g Biona Organic Mixed Beans drained
Salt and freshly ground pepper
25g Biona Organic Coconut Cuisine
Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Gently fry the onions for 5 minutes until soft, then add the garlic and red pepper and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle over the paprika and cook for 1 minute. Add the remainig ingredients, except the coconut oil, and simmer gently for 10 minutes or until the beans are heated through. Season well.
Perect served with a crisp oven cooked jacket potato.
Windmill products used in this recipe
- Biona Organic Agave Syrup - Light - 250ml
- Biona Organic BBQ Sauce 250ml
- Biona Organic Canned Beans - Mixed - 400g
- Biona Organic Coconut Oil - Cuisine (Odourless) - 470ml
- Biona Organic Mustard - Dijon - 200g
- Biona Organic Oil - Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 500ml
- Biona Organic Vinegar - Cider Vinegar (with Mother) - 750ml