Biona apple cider vinegar uses
1st Sep 2017
Biona apple cider vinegar uses:
Our Biona raw apple cider vinegar is made from organic, fresh, cold pressed apple juice, and is not heat treated, pasteurised or filtered. This means it retains the ‘mother’, the beneficial bacteria that make it so good for us.
Like our raw coconut oil, our apple cider vinegar may appear to be quite a humble, unassuming product at face value, but you will be amazed at the myriad of things it can be used for.
Whilst you can use it in any recipe that calls for vinegar, its benefits go far beyond this. Here are some of our favourite ways to use Biona Apple Cider Vinegar. We’d love to hear if you have any other ideas!
· Make an immune boosting tonic by mixing 2 tablespoons of ACV into a glass of warm water. Flavour with cayenne, ginger and cinnamon and sweeten with raw honey.
· Use in salad dressings of your choice
· Take a few tablespoons before a meal to help your stomach break down and digest the food you are about to eat.
· Use a tiny amount to activate the baking soda in your favourite cake recipes to make them rise.
· Use it to sour your preferred milk or plant based alternative to make your own buttermilk.
· Sprinkle a few drops over your meal to enhance the flavour.
· Mix one part ACV with 2 parts water to make a facial cleanser and toner.
· Add a few drops to your fruit smoothie for a bit of zing.